Many people weigh the decision of whether they should buy a home or continue renting, but there are some great benefits to homeownership that will allow you to build wealth over time.
In this episode of the Smart Mortgage Show, Bill will share some of the numbers that show how wealth can grow through ownership and we’ll spend time talking about the different mortgage options buyers typically choose from. If you’re considering buying a home in 2023, this episode will give you a jumpstart on the process.
Here’s some of what we’ll discuss on this episode:
- How we help determine which mortgage loan is best for you. (2:01)
- What are VA and USDA loans and who benefits most? (4:30)
- Is the FHA loan only for first-time homebuyers? (7:29)
- When would you use a Jumbo loan? (8:44)
- You want a mortgage lender that understands all the options for you. (12:19)
- Why homeownership helps you build wealth compared to renting. (13:56)
Enjoyed the episode? Make sure to subscribe and share with your friends and family.
If you have questions about the mortgage process of buying a home or the ins and outs of refinancing, take advantage of our complimentary 15 minute mortgage consultation.
QUOTABLE MORTGAGE MOMENT: