On today’s episode, we’ll explore rising interest rates and how they could impact you in your home buying journey. Interest rates have been increasing since September and are about 2% higher, roughly at 4.5% on a 30-year fixed mortgage. We certainly encourage potential buyers to reach out and understand what their payments are going to…Read More
- Ep 15: Mailbag – Inheriting a Mortgage, Home Improvements, and More
- Ep 14: 2022 Issues and Mortgage Rate Increases
- Ep 13: Mailbag – Co-Buying, Pre-Qualification, and More
- Ep 12: Mailbag – Second Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, and More
- Ep 11: Agree or Disagree – Mortgage Frustrations From A Buyer’s Perspective
No comments to show.